No Products in the Cart
The installation kit contains:
Each film model is designed in-house and individually cut with special high-accuracy machines so that every button and access point remains perfectly functional. Unlike a cover or a case, this process ensures there is no negative influence on the device’s functionality.
The film originates from the military field, in which it is used by the army, including the American army, to protect helicopter propellers from dust, dirt and grit during their high-speed operation.
More recently, it has been used to protect certain components of objects launched into space.
Since the thickness of only 0.17 mm does not change the shape or weight of the device in any way, it is considered to be the thinnest full protection ever created.
Thanks to the exterior surface based on nanotechnology, the film is self-healing, making its service life much longer. Fine scratches disappear during normal use of the device.
Due to its elasticity, the film moulds itself to the device, thus protecting it fully.
Alien Surface is the most transparent film for increased clarity in high-resolution screens.
The film has the ability to cover existing scratches, making it ideal for devices which have already been used, as it restores their lost shine.
Less worries and less risk of losing one's grip while holding the phone.
A film of exceptional quality, it is very easy to apply, it does not deteriorate over time, it does not lose its properties. I will use the Alien Surface foils without hesitation!
Nice packaging, good service. Nice quality
Very pleased as usual
This product meets quality expectations in all categories:
- the packaging in which it is delivered ensures optimal protection for the contents
- the foil itself is very easy to apply. Instructions are detailed (including video)
- after application, the film brings you all the advantages described on the website: it does not distort the image on the display, it greatly improves the grip of the phone
- the “healing” effect It is amazing
- the foil brings only one disadvantage (for me at least) - it is a mega fingerprint magnet. It instantly fills up with touch marks that look like you used your phone after eating chicken wings. I have to wipe the phone every 10 minutes... I hope it doesn't affect the foil (to peel off the edges)
I gave 5 stars because I am satisfied with this product, the delivery services and the interaction with the seller. (I don't consider the fingerprint part for the rating because it's just an obsession of mine to have a clean phone)
I don't know if you can find a better and easier to apply film than the one from aliensurface. I put it on for a week, it stays perfectly glued every time I rub the fold.